I'll Do It My Way: The Incredible Journey of Aamir Khan : Its Incredible
Khambe jaisi khadi hai ladaki hai ya chhadi hai shola hai phooljhadi hai pattakhe ki ladi hai aankhon mein ghussa hai labon pe gaali hai dekho jara dekhjo yaaron khudako samajhati hai kya I loved this song when I was 1 year old (ok make it between 3 to 5 ;) ) and this song was a cult in Antakshri which is a spoken parlor game played in India reference Wikepedia. So this songs manifest that I am a naughty kid from my my inception and this also marked a relation I had with Aamir Khan Films. While my favourite heroines changed all the way from Aaishwarya Rai, Pretty Zinta , Katrina Kaif which will soon be replaced by young babes coming in film industry but my favourite hero in Hindi Films was always Aamir Khan. So once I knew that a book is coming then I was very excited with my friend JB. I ordered a copy each for both of us at lowest price from www.uread.com after comparing prices from several websites ;). JB finished this book prior to me and told me that it i...
Comments